Timeline of John Hoff Oklahoma Law License Application and Results

Friday, August 29, 2008

Who's Pants???

In response to the post about some hooker's pants on Johnny Northside's blog...
I have not commented on that thread. I did see where Johnny claimed I was a supporter of the crack users/dealrs and prostitutes and there is no truth to that. Of course I have no way to prove it but, he has no way to prove it either.

I don't like druggies & prostitutes any more than Johnny himself or anyone else in the community. Saying I support them is absurd. I was under the impression that the person who got into it with Johnny on that thread about the pants was a woman.


Why hasn't anyone said much about the impressive discovery Johnny made about the "slap on the wrist" sentences criminals in Minneapolis get?
Why would a crook want to go elsewhere when they can get coddled for doing wrong? I think its great that the community is going at it like it has. My only concern is that someone might end up losing their life because some hoodlum has a gun and wants revenge. Hopefully, everyone is being very careful and others have their backs as well.

Now.... Am I still only being pissed off and negative?


So, I will say this... I am impressed by the display of community action against the druggies & prostitutes. I'm not one who would put someones picture, etc. online simply because they "probably" are up to no good. But, it's his deal & I don't have to worry about my face being seen in that activity.

I find it ironic that I have posted some information about Johnny's behind the scenes dealings & most recently, the insurance fraud post and no one has been willing to call a spade... a spade.


Maybe three "rights" gets a pass on one "wrong?"

Lastly... (grinning big) As the "All-Mighty, Johnny Northside" has said so many times in response to people who have questioned him or disagreed with him... "But, you ARE reading my blog!"

Thanks for the support.

No comments: