Timeline of John Hoff Oklahoma Law License Application and Results

Friday, August 29, 2008

Update for Johnny...

Johnny Northside himself, has seen and even read this blog as he posted a thread on his blog about...This blog. Although he claims he will not return to this site again. Click the link to read for yourself... http://adventuresofjohnnynorthside.blogspot.com/2008/08/misadventures-of-johnny-northside.html

He pointed out that this blog is pretty much a joke (which it mostly is because, it is about him) because, there has been an inactivity period on here as far as number of posts. What I think is funny about that is the fact that he had a long stretch from July 7th to July 19th. Hypocite.

Well, I can promise anyone reading this blog that there will never be nearly as many posts as Johnny has on his site. Why? For one, I don't care to take that much time to write about someone else. Two, When I think there is something of interest to others or something Johnny has done or said that needs to be relayed to the public... Then I will post it.
Actually, I am glad that he has vowed to not return to this blog. If he did, he would HAVE to comment because he has shown in the past that he can't simply shut his mouth and let something go. So, it's less for me to have to mess with.

The good thing that he has contributed to this blog is the name I will soon be using as my identity on this blog... "Anti-Johnny." I am actually not entirely anti-Johnny. I am only here to let those that want to be heard, be heard as well as to convey info that he leaves out on his site.

Lastly (for now), he went off on me (Anti-Johnny) saying that no one had commented on this blog yet.
Well to correct him on that, there has been one comment and a second comment was just added before I wrote this thread.
Also, I read those other blogs he commented about from about the time he was just getting his started. It's pretty funny because, he posted on those blogs several times to "Read my blog" "Read my blog" and added things like "(waving arms around and jumping up and down)" to draw a reader to his new blog.

See what I mean? He is a classic example of "Do as I say... Not, as I do"

Stay tuned to read about how Johnny Northside encourages fraud himself!

No comments: