Timeline of John Hoff Oklahoma Law License Application and Results

Monday, September 1, 2008

"I do as I do, NOT as I say"

Johnny Northside has accused the Anti-Johnny (his term by the way) of not being able to stay away. The following from Johnny Northside's blog on August 28, 2008:

"So I'm going to address the criticisms here, and then I'm going to ignore this website, since its own webmaster has also seen fit to mostly ignore it after going to all the trouble of creating it and trying (unsuccessfully) to promote it."

Unless Johnny has given someone access to his blog with the ability post new threads, it appears the Misadventures of Johnny Northside is a blog Johnny can't stay away from. This opinion is based off of the the following new post on his blog.

"Monday, September 1, 2008
Anti-Johnny Blog Shows Red/Blue Colorblindness
"


But Johnny, YOU DO READ MY BLOG!
It does make me wonder. Why?

No comments: