"John Hoff in front of the house he bought and then sold to the city. He says a few 'slumlords' offered to buy it from him. But Hoff says he sold it to the city, because he feared it might become a crackhouse."
- How does one go about selling to the City?
- What are the requirements?
- How much do they pay for a house?
- Who decides which houses will be bought?
- Who determines the values?
- Did the city approach Johnny?
- Did Johnny approach the City?
- Why hasn't Johnny Northside bragged about this on his blog?