Timeline of John Hoff Oklahoma Law License Application and Results

Monday, November 30, 2009

Johnny Northside Calls B.S.& Anti-Johnny Goes All-In


"John Hoff" a.k.a. John Hoffman a.k.a. Johnny Northside
Photo by Jim Watkins
I have always thought that bluffing is a dangerous game and the safe bet is to have a good hand. Whether or not the opponent thinks you are bluffing is not important at that point. Well, John Hoff a.k.a. John Hoffman a.k.a. Johnny Northside had the following to say after being informed that a meeting was recorded on video back in April...
__________________________

"Jim (who likes to call himself the "DFW Mentor" and claims expertise in real estate) claims to have video covertly shot of a meeting I had with him at Broadway Pizza, along with my 12-year-old child.

Of course, nothing of note was SAID at that meeting, and it was actually a friendly meeting, and I think Jim is lying about having any video."
__________________________________

I have been advised to not post any of the video online because, it provides too much content that would be more useful in court than online. So, I decided to take a still shot of the video and post that instead.
John still likes to link my name with my friend and somehow he thinks this bothers me. Not at all. It simply goes to prove the very points that John has made in his emails where he threatens to do exactly that.
This isn't about my friend. This is about exposing a total nut case who has made a career out of hurting others while bucking the system. In short, no one has ever held John accountable for his actions until.... Now.

No comments: