Timeline of John Hoff Oklahoma Law License Application and Results

Monday, August 9, 2010

Ooops! Sorry About That!

I returned to the Twin Cities late this afternoon to find that my phone had about 25 messages and missed calls. I had made a run over to NoMi Thursday afternoon but, while I was there the battery on my phone died and I didn't have my charger with me.
I had already planned to continue on to the family cabin in Northern Minnesota after leaving NoMi for a nice, long, needed rest to clear my mind of distractions for the weekend.

All I can say is... My apologies to my readers and members of the Anti-Johnny Posse as well as the Jordan Hawkman Group for not doing something to at least let someone know I was okay.

On the positive side... I have GREAT BIG NEWS to announce and I should have that news online within the hour so... Check back soon!

-Jim aka Anti-Johnny

No comments: