Timeline of John Hoff Oklahoma Law License Application and Results

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

MN Senator Linda Higgins Supports Deadbeat Dad John Hoff

Senator Linda Higgings with deadbeat dad & tax dodger, John Hoff

On July 19, 2010, I sent an email to Minnesota State Senator Linda Higgins. To be perfectly blunt, I wanted to get the Senator's comments about her public association with bully blogger, property tax evader and deadbeat dad John Hoff and why she supports him. Rather than explain the points of the email, I have copied it & posted it here for the readers to see for themselves.
___________________________________

Senator Higgins,
I have noticed an ongoing public association between you and John Hoff AKA Johnny Northside. John has regularly posted pictures of both of you together on his blog and recently his girlfriends blog NoMiPassenger, as well.

Research has uncovered the following information regarding Mr. John Hoff.

- Mr. Hoff has not paid property or Minneapolis school taxes on his residence at 2226 Bryant Ave. N, since he purchased the property in October of 2008.

- Mr. Hoff has yet to comply with the TISH repairs for 2226 Bryant Ave. N, as he had agreed to upon closing in October of 2008.

- Mr. Hoff has taken the law into his own hands by publishing the home addresses of Level 3 Sex Offenders on his blog, creating public unrest and increased anxiety among residents.

- Court records has uncovered a restraining order was filed against him by a former roommate citing verbal and physical violence against the person who filed the restraining order as well as his own son. The order was signed by a judge and is valid until January of 2012.

- Mr. Hoff was recently taken to court by his ex-wife for custody and non-payment of child support. On July 14, 2010, Judge Flynn ruled for an order of Child Support.

I am submitting this email to get your response on the actions and behavior as well as lack of compliance with court orders and neglecting to pay property taxes of John Hoff.
I might remind you that John also currently holds a seat on the Hawthorne Community Council.

Senator Higgins, do you condone the unlawful actions of Mr. John Hoff?

I look forward to your response.

Regards,

Jim Watkins
____________________________________

As of today, Senator Linda Higgins has not responded to the email regarding John Hoff.

2 comments:

la_vie_en_rose said...

I'm not sure how to contact you, but I'd like this little bit of unfairness to be known across the Blogosphere.

I made a comment on Eric Johnson's blog (Irving Inquisition) about his less-than-stellar joke about "rats knowing their fathers, and these renters don't". Some anonymous person made a reply that they've known plenty of white trash fatherless children, too. I never said anything about fatherless children only being black (my replies can be read here: http://irvinginquisition.blogspot.com/2010/07/lies-and-lying-tea-bagging-liers-that.html#comment-form), but I answered them with "I don't care if the renter is black, yellow, pink, or blue; I'm sure the fatherless people out there don't want to be reminded that they are fatherless." Of course, Mr. Johnson -- being the fair man he is while he's labeling those who call him out on his racist remarks "thug huggers" -- didn't publish my comment. Mr. Anonymous called me out again, but what's the point if my comments won't be published because I'm apparently now a "thug hugger"?

For the record, I am not a "thug hugger," but I also don't make sweeping generalizations about everyone who dresses in white t-shirts and listens to rap.

Wolves Fan in Dallas said...

You can email me at: thedfwmentor@aol.com
Let me know that the email is from you and I will reply with more contact info for you.
Thanks
-Jim AKA Anti-Johnny