Timeline of John Hoff Oklahoma Law License Application and Results

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Mis-Adventures of JNS Blog Left Off Demands List

John Hoff with Megan Goodmundson

I don't know if I should feel happy or slighted for failing to even get an honorable mention when John Hoff and gal-pal & "Super-Citizen" Megan Goodmundson met with Donald Allen earlier today.
Apparently, they called a meeting with the Editor in Chief of IBNN News and issued the following demands:

"1. Take down the Jordan Hawkman blog.

2. Take down the Minneapolis Mirror Blog.
3. Take down BAD MPLS blog.
4. Remove posts about the Northwest Area Foundation, Peace Foundation, and NAZ"

No mention of the Mis-Adventures of Johnny Northside! I have been outing John in public since before he had his little "look at me, I'm Johnny Northside" blog.
So, I got slighted a little. (sigh) Oh well.

It is ironic that the demands John put forth onto Donald Allen (John claims Don is the Jordan Hawkman but, is dead wrong) came from Minnesota State Senator, Linda Higgins. Why ironic? It just so happens that I personally sent an email to Linda Higgins seeking her comments about John Hoff two weeks ago.
No response by Senator Higgins.

Good news though! I am going to post a copy of that email on THIS site for all to see in "the very next post!"

To see the full article about the meeting called by John Hoff with IBNN News' Donald Allen, Click here.

No comments: