Timeline of John Hoff Oklahoma Law License Application and Results

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

How Much Did the City of Minneapolis Pay For Johnny's House?

John Hoff AKA Johnny Northside, has sold his house to the city. The Hennepin County web site has been updated and shows the owner to be the City of Minneapolis. The sale is reported to have closed on July 23, 2008.

John paid only $8,500 in April (according to John himself and records) but, even though it is public information... The price the city paid for the house is "Currently Not Available."
A call to the County Tax Office only confirmed that the information was not available.
WHY? It is a public record and I am certain other North residents would like to know.

To the City of Minneapolis:
How much did you pay for...
"3016 6th St. N. ?"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know I paid too much for my house two years ago.
I am curious to know how much the city paid for Johnny's house. I saw that the city paid a lender $260,000 for one house!

Eric J. Burton said...

That can't be that great of a house if he paid 8,500.00 for it.