Timeline of John Hoff Oklahoma Law License Application and Results

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Hoff Criticizes Los Angeles Sheriff's Department Website

This is rich! John Hoff aka Johnny Northside has said on his blog since day 1 that since I live in Texas, what business is it of mine to meddle in his NoMi neighborhood politics.
At the same time, I have always said that John's attitude on everything is, "Do as I say... Not as I do!" In other words, John Hoff is nothing but a hypocrite.
With that, I give you yet another classic example of John Hoff mouthing off about something totally unrelated to his "cause" in NoMi. Keep in mind that John has very publicly kissed the ass of the Minneapolis Police Department and held up signs at the blank for Chief Dolan. I just found where John slams the LASD and their website in an email AND THEN has to double the insult to the Sheriff's Department by posting a copy of the email exchange!

Attention all Minneapolis law enforcement personnel... He called the police in his book, "Pigs" and "Criminals with badges" and here he insults the LASD in public. Do you REALLY think he doesn't insult you when you aren't protecting his sorry ass??

Here is the direct link to the post by John Hoff and following the link is a copy of the post with the emails by John Hoff:
____________________________
http://www.bloggernews.net/162

Not great cyber police work
Posted on October 4th, 2006
by John Hoff in All News
Read 1,378 times.

So I was reading an article on the internet about some serial killer named Bradford, and how the authorities in Los Angeles had released more of his photos (the guy was a serious photo nut) hoping to identify possible murder victims or witnesses who might have clues.



Curious, I went to the website to look at the photos. However, I couldn’t see the photos on the website. They weren’t big enough nor clear enough. The image on the website, in fact, seemed to be a reproduction of some kind of police poster featuring the images.


Why, I wondered, hadn’t the mainstream media report that I read MENTIONED that? Why didn’t it say, in effect, “Police release photos…of course, public can’t make out the images worth crap. More at five o’clock.”
I sent an email to the police department in question, and here was how the exchange went:


—–Original Message—–
From: John W. Hoff
Sent: Tuesday, October 03, 2006 4:53 PM
To: Taylor, Robert L.
Subject: Can’t see photos


Dear R L Taylor,
I read on a news website of your department’s release of more possible victim photos
related to Mr. Bradford. I went to your website, not really expecting I would know anybody,
but interested in the photos. However, your website doesn’t really allow me to see the photos in a size that lets me perceive any level of detail. How do you expect to solve these crimes with such an inadequate website?
JOHN HOFF
___________________________

 
Mr. Hoff
we are aware and working on the problem
thank you


Sgt. Bobby Taylor
LASD Homicide Bureau
Unsolved Unit
323 890-5500 ext. 5651

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This comment,BELOW, from Megan -2 ton 2face fraud artist- Goodmundson, on NxN, the Featherbedding Public teet fed Jeff Skrenes Housing Director's Northside Hate Blog:And I qoute...

NoMi Passenger said...
I hope he goes to jail for a long, long time. He can commiserate with Larry Maxwell and Marlon Pratt and Tom Balko and Jon Helgason and maybe a few new friends soon!

March 20, 2011 11:00 AM

Close quote!! And Megan Goodmundson the Troll Queen cheated her own home mortgage bankers out of about $130,000 bucks, in her pocket. If investigators had time, she would likely be making license plates in the big house. And I do not mean the BIG House that Don Samuels looks down on his brothers from.