Timeline of John Hoff Oklahoma Law License Application and Results

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Response From North Minneapolis "Super Citizen" Charged With Assault

Recently, it was discovered that Megan Goodmundson aka Super Citizen of north Minneapolis had been arrested and held for 5th Degree Assault and Interfering with a 911 Emergency Call.
The State of Minnesota defines those charges as a Misdemeanor and Gross Misdemeanor. Both are crimes that can result in jail time and both are considered criminal acts.
Megan's complete response has been copied and posted below. Her words have colored background highlights while my comments are in BOLD.

These first two images show the complete case history. Click on each image to enlarge.



Here is what Megan had to say about the incident:

NoMi Passenger said...

Already posted this on the more recent post but replying here as well.
As to why your anonymous commenter can't find it on mncourts it is because no charges were convicted and I don't have a criminal record. Duh.
According to the State of Minnesota... You do have a criminal record. Megan says below that her case was dismissed. Here is what the State says:
Q: My criminal court case was dismissed, so I don't have a criminal record.
Yes. You have a public criminal record that says you were charged with a crime and that your charge was later dismissed. Click here for MN Judicial Branch website

First off, if you are trying to embarrass me, it's not working. Most people who know me on a somewhat closer level know the story of this (and actually the even better story of what happened later)


Second off, you won't hear me asking or begging you to take it down. If digging this old crap up and writing about it makes you feel good, go ahead and float your bot.


Why can't it be found on mncourts or whatever the commenter asked? Because I don't have a criminal record and no charges were convicted. All were dropped or stayed then dropped (they give you a period of time to see if its a pattern, I think mine was 12 months, after that, dropped.) Charges dropped, Jim. Get it?
The commenter she refers to simply didn't look in the right place. The court record is available online at the MN Courts website. She said, "No charges were convicted." I think she meant to say that she was not found guilty and convicted of her charges. Megan is confused or delusional or both. She claimed that because she doesn't have a criminal record that the charges were dropped after 12 months. As the documents above show, she was given PROBATION in exchange for not having her case prosecuted. That is an admission of GUILT! When you tell a judge "please don't convict me... I promise I'll be good" and the judge gives you probation, that means you did something wrong. GET IT?
What happened? I had a low life chronic cheater boyfriend who had his cheating friend over to MY apartment where I had a lease, I had a key, I had paid the depoist, and he tried to lock me out. Did I attack the girl? No, I didn't. Which is why no assault charges stuck. Did I pull the phone cord? Yes and guess who was the one who told the police, me. I told them. Would I have done it if I'd known it was illegal. No. Did I appreciate someone taking a preemptive measure to have me removed from my own apartment? No. (Guess what, the gal still has the low life chronic cheater in her life, and he is still a chronic cheater, and I can't thank her enough for taking him off my hands! There's a happy ending!)
It appears that Megan couldn't leave well enough alone. It has been more than 10 years since she was arrested for assault and interfering with a 911 Emergency Call yet, she still keeps an eye out on both her ex and the woman that Megan assaulted. Just look above at her last two sentences. The image below is a close up from the documents above.

She still feels the need to stalk (even if it might be cyber stalking, who knows) her ex because, he did her such a big favor. Megan, you still check up on him. That is obsessive behavior. GET IT?
Did I ask someone to bail me out of jail? No. I didn't. I stayed there, on my own, until the judge let me go on my signature. Arrested Sunday, don't see a judge until Tuesday, he let me go. I didn't ask someone to bail me out. I made my bed, I had to lie in it.
So what if you didn't ask anyone to bail you out! You STILL got arrested and were charged with TWO crimes which resulted with you being placed on PROBATION! GET IT?

This is another example of Megan and Johnny Northside and their double standards. The Adventures of Johnny Northside blog posts monthly jail rosters, makes criminals out of people they merely don't like and if one of them has any kind of record... They boast that the information is public and they take pride in making sure it is immortalized on line forever, even if they were not convicted or the charges dismissed... They still see them as a criminal.
If you feel like posting this story about me is necessary, then I have no qualms, I made my bed, I will lie in it. I am confident in my character that this will not be for what I am known or thought. Regardless of what your stupid, anonymous and made up identity trolls have to say. And if someone says I'm unwanted somewhere, don't worry, I don't want to be somewhere I am unwanted anyways.If all you losers can accomplish in life is going to a court house and finding an old arrest record of charges that got dropped, good for you, you are really doing well in this world aren't you? (sarcasm font)
Now carry on with your bad self.
July 19, 2011 8:52 PM


Again, this post demonstrates the double standard and Megan said she made her bed and will lie in it but, reading her words... It doesn't look like she accepts any part of it other than the fact that it was dismissed (after she completed her Probation). I don't know about you but, after reading Megan's response... I don't GET IT.

4 comments:

John Not-so-goodmundson said...

Megan did make one correct statement about making her bed and now she must lie in it.....and "lie" she does!

Cutting a deal with the law to stay free and avoid the box....ah,....guilty!

Anonymous said...

Ten to one you are in his crosshairs after afghanistan. he will seek you out because Hood an Bliss are right by you. I think u r in trubble. Enjoy becuz life for you is going to change

Wolves Fan in Dallas said...

To Anon 7:55AM
Your psychotic comments proves my point that I have said all along... John Hoff is a psychotic person and people need to know about him.
Your comments suggest John Hoff will be hunting me down to inflict some sort of harm onto me. Hmmm Is that what he will resort to since his attempts at crushing me using the Internet have failed?

Let me give you a free geography lesson...
Bliss is in El Paso. That is more than 500 miles from Dallas! FIVE HUNDRED! That is the same as going from the middle of Kansas to Minneapolis.
Ft. Hood is in Kileen. That is over TWO HOURS drive from Dallas!
Still though, what does an army base have to do with John Hoff and his (according to you) intent to hunt me down???

I like your name by the way. OH! Right! You have no balls after making such threatening comments that you wouldn't put your name to back up your claim.
Classless!

J. Galban said...

I got your back Anti-Johnny! I am around all of their dumps all the time and have an eye on each of them. Every one from the absentee landlord rental without a rental license, to the one that is having permit completion problems and her attempt to scheme to get monies from the neighborhood to fix her tornado damage (why bother even fixing it up?)....oh, and let's not forget the historic junker that just cannot get it right.

Yeah, we got an eye on all of them. No worries Anti-Johnny! We know their each and every move before they do....those they think are pals love to spills the beans.