Timeline of John Hoff Oklahoma Law License Application and Results

Friday, January 15, 2010

John Hoff Makes City Council into a Game Show

It still amazes me how much messed up information is available online about John Hoff. Just last night I came across this article about John Hoff when he was a member of the Grand Forks City council (It was a short stint).

Here is what I found:

Grand Forks, N.D., City Council Members to Compete in California Game Show.

Grand Forks Herald (Grand Forks, ND)
July 27, 2000
 
Byline: Stephen J. Lee

ul. 27--John Hoff is going to Hollywood.


Friday, the new Grand Forks City Council member flies to LAX, expenses paid, to appear as a contestant on a new TV game show being taped for an autumn airing, Hoff told the Herald Wednesday in a news release.


Wednesday, Hoff dropped off at the Herald a rambling, five-page news release about it.


"Hollywood is a decadent place from the pit of hell. But it is full of money and possibility amid the nearly overwhelming evil, and it is my personal playground where I know people, or I get to know them, and I know how to hustle and make money."


He could win "up to $10,000," Hoff said in the news release.


Hoff is scheduled to be a contestant on a new syndicated game show airing on national television this fall, said Scott Smolev, the segment producer on "To Tell the Truth." That segment will be taped Saturday in the NBC Studios in Burbank, Calif.

I am going to guess here but, based on recent court records that show John has not paid his taxes or child support, I would say that Johnny Northside's game show career never took off. It wasn't long after this article was published that John Hoff was removed from the city council in a recall election. And yes, John fought that one every bit as hard as he did for the right to sit on Seattle sidewalks.
Don't take my word for it, though. Click the link below.
Grand Forkis City Council Member John Hoff

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think I figured out what is wrong with that idiot.
He is nothing more than a attention whore. He reminds me of one of those people who make faces or waves behind a news reporter when they are reporting live.